So now it truely is winter and we have had snow snow and more snow.
So not too much progress on the house until this week, Mark is off work this week so there has been work done yesterday ( FREEZING cold about 11 deg.) and today a little better. Up until now the only real new additions have been stairway and the upper floor decking.
Today they (Mark, Mike, Jeremy, Sam, Jarrod, Matthew) stood the walls Mike and Mark have been building for the upper half storey. I will take pictures tomorrow because I wasn't there today, I had to work in Tville.
I am very excited to see them since this will be another milestone in the building process. If they can just get the roof up we can work when the weather is bad. It is supposed to be warmer tomorrow (30's) but supposed to rain in the afternoon/evening. Still progress is being made......onward we go.
No comments:
Post a Comment