Saturday, April 30, 2011

I know I know, I haven't written anything in too long but....

So up until this week nothing new has really happened except yucky, rainy, windy weather. But there is some new progress. This week Mark was able to get the porch roof rafters up and today he and Mike built the loft window bump out. It looks really good. Also we have been doing some work around the outside getting ready to mow and put a very small garden area in. Also working on getting our water and electricity trenched in to the house. Then we have to get our septic system and and we can have the basics. Also the plan is to move the trailer back to the lot and move into it again. So there you have it ! Will add some new pictures to the flikr site.

No comments:

Post a Comment