Sunday, January 8, 2012

update

Sorry I have not updated in awhile. Been pretty busy and tired. Drywall has been finished and primed with paint. Mike sprayed it on last wednesday and I rolled it out. Then I painted the color on our bedroom and the laundry/pantry area. Have some nice new white cabinets to put in there with a countertop to fold clothes on. Still have no hot water but the boiler system is about ready to go. That will provide hot water and floor heat. Mike and Jeremy spent the last two days trying to finish up the high work outside around the front gable windows. A real pain to work on since they can't stand on the metal roofing. They used the backhoe bucket to make a platform to work from. There is just a little bit of outside work to finish and the outside will be done.

It is unreal how nice the weather has been this year, the other day it was almost 60 degrees in January. Most days have been about 40, so nice for this time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment