Sunday, September 26, 2010

Foundation blocked

Saturday we worked all day and were able to get all of the foundation blocks in the footing channels. I personally had that privilege. The channel was very narrow. I barely fit with the blocks, another good reason I lost weight. It was really pretty fun and like working with giant lego blocks. Next Mark has to reinforce some of the seamed areas and backfill, then we are ready to pour concrete into the foundation forms. The plan is to do that end of this week. Then hopefully next week the slab will be poured. Our goal is to start putting up the garage the weekend of October 9. Would love to start it by October 2 but I think that may be rushing things. We will see. It is so exciting seeing just what we have done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment