Ok now that I got that out of my system......
This week has been so slowwwwww. Seems like nothing happened. But it did, all the plumbing that goes under the slab is in and now just have to put 4 in dense foam board on top of sand, run pex tubing (for hot water radiant flow heat) on top..........Then ready for concrete slab pouring this weekend !!!!!!
Whooo Hooo that is the big one we have been waiting for.
PLUS this weekend we move (somewhere, not sure yet where)
Another great thing happened last week, I got a place to work from in Decatur one day a week.
Tropix Salon and Spa, nice place and nice lady owns it. Just off Pershing Road on MLK.
This week will be insane but once we are moved I believe everything will be much easier to deal with.
No comments:
Post a Comment