Friday, October 22, 2010

More AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG

Bummer, can't pour concrete this weekend, concrete guy had a death in family and has a funeral to attend. Sigh (we are sorry about their loss)
Mark, Mike, Jeremy and I went to the lot today (10.21.10) and did some more prep work. Almost got all the pex line for the radiant floor heat in. We did get all the insulating foam put down for under the floor and taped. Was a perfect day for being outside. Did wonder if the blinding glare from the silver coating would sunburn us under the chin, ;-)))
I know it looks like I don't do any work there since I am the one taking the pictures, but I did help put foam down, tape, and put some pex line down. Plus keep the worksite picked up. Can't stand a messey worksite. (think that is a quick build influence ??) Also made a run to Champaign for necessary tool purchase and bring lunch back. Was a good day, and we hope we get concrete down next weekend.
Tomorrow will try to finish packing so we can be out of the house in the next few days.
We are moving forward...........

No comments:

Post a Comment