Monday, November 1, 2010

Moved ! 10.31.2010

Here the status for now.... we got moved last weekend.
Move our trailer next to Jeremy and Andreas garage for a few weeks until we can get the garage up and get utilities hooked up. Sleeping in Owens room for couple more days until we can get everything hooked up and bed in trailer.
Sam and Dawne got all moved in the house. I am so happy for them, hope they are too.
Last saturday the concrete was poured for the house and garage (thank you Chris, Steve, Mike, Phillip, Jeremy and Mark) Soon as I get Jeremys pictures I will post them on flicker.
 Tomorrow Mike and I are going to get started with putting up forms for the house walls, yippee !
Today I am just trying to regroup and recover. Take my advice, NEVER MOVE !!!!
I know I am happy we did but it is so much work especially after 21 years and too much stuff.
More soon

No comments:

Post a Comment